NYFW in my eyes

9/25/14

Good afternoon lovelies!


Today I wanted to talk about New York Fashion Week because I simply just can't handle with it being over. I have mentioned it in a couple posts before but today I wanted to talk about the two main shows that I was extremely excited to see. These include the Marc Jacobs show and the Angel Sanchez show. 
Marc Jacobs has always been my obsession when it comes to handbags and creative runway shows and of course Angel Sanchez because 1. fun fact: I am Venezuelan and 2. his designs inspire me on a whole other level. 

Marc Jacobs fall 2014
The Marc Jacobs show was probably my favorite out of all because of the simplistic and minimalist amount of makeup the models wore. In addition, the style of the clothes was very laid back and there were many staple pieces disguised as very chic clothing pieces.

Angel Sanchez- Beauty
 Going along with no makeup look from Marc Jacobs, Angel Sanchez also did this with his models. I believe this is the best way to show off of the clothes designed and show the true beauty of fashion.


Another thing I loved about the Angel Sanchez show was the deep cuts, pastel colors and the different types of fabrics used to enhance each piece. One of my favorite dresses is the one above, everything about it attracts me. From the deep V cut and the ivory white to the pale blue used on the shoulders.

Here is another example of the cuts and fabric patterns used which I loved.

Let me what your favorite designer or runways shows were your favorite in the comment below! Check out my last post to see an inspired fall outfit.

Until next time,
Val

2 comments

  1. I miss NYFW too, but I love all the other fashion weeks in London, Milan, & Paris.
    Great post!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.