Summer Tips

8/20/14


School is just around the corner and in my opinion it's crunch time. Everyone is making the best out of the last days, so I thought that these 10 tips would help everyone out.

1. Stretch daily: This is so important! Not only does it get your body going in the morning but it also wakes you up and makes you get up with a positive mind.
2. Drink lots of water: This task has been a problem for me for many years but I have now been good about it and I cannot express enough how good it makes you feel. So if you're like me and is not so good at drinking water, start small, drink at least 32 oz. and then slowly make your way up to 64 oz. a day.
3. Keep your space tidy: I am always moving around furniture in my room, in fact I just redesigned my whole room two days ago. However, keeping your work area clean as well as your bed is very important. Not only does it help to stay organize but having a clean space motivates you to do more things.
4. Enjoy the sunshine: Even if you don't live near the beach or you haven't been able to go anywhere, go outside for at least 30 minutes and soak up some vitamin C.
5. Wear clothes that make you happy: This tip may not seem like it's true but it really is! When you wear something you feel comfortable and happy in, your mood instantly changes.
6. Go to bed earlier:  I am very bad at this tip and can't seem to go to bed earlier than 10:30 but on the days that I do, you certain boost your energy for the next day and are well rested.
7. Read a book: I am a book worm so this is not very hard for me to do, but for those who don't like to read start off with something simply and with a topic you want to know more about and I am positive you will become a book addict.
8. Go on a walk or bike ride: Any type of exercise throughout the year can help reduce stress and make you solve things on a more complex level.
9. Avoid processed foods: Try out any diets that interest you, of course nothing extreme but cutting something from your everyday diet like too many sweets can impact your health greatly.
10. Stop dwelling on the negative: Keep a positive mind no matter what the circumstances are because in the end everything will work out.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.