Zaful Swimwear

8/24/16


Hello everyone! It's been a while since I made a post for all of you and I'd like to apologize. Summertime and packing for college got the best of me. However, with that said, I am back and have a TON of new posts coming your way. To start off all my new posts I want to share with you the collab I was able to be a part of this whole summer. 
Now, if you follow me on Instagram you have probably seen most if not more of the pictures below. I was able to partner up with Zaful to wear all new swimsuits all summer long.



Summer is all about having fun in the sun so I am happy I was able to wear a new suit almost every day of my summer. Now unfortunately, summer is coming to an end but that doesn't mean you cant stock up on all the trendy suits for next year! There best part about Zaful is that not only is their site constantly being updated but the prices are soo affordable. 




I highly recommend that you check out http://www.zaful.com and shop all their awesome swimsuits and maybe you can even twin with me! If you do buy any Zaful apparel make sure to tag me in your instagram pictures!



Stay tuned for many more posts and join my mailing list that way you will always stay updated on anything about Val Daily.



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.