NYFWSS16

2/19/16


















Don't even know where to begin this post. 

Since the shoot I did with Mirina Collections, I became close with the company. They recently had a networking event where any ladies were welcomed to come meet the owners, shop and network.
As I arrived at the event I was able to meet many lovely ladies who absolutely loved the brand. I recommend you check out their site (www.mirinacollections.com). 
Anyways, since I have become part of the team as one of their models I was lucky enough to be invited to a fashion show later that day.
If you did not know, NYFW was held from 2/11 to 2/18.

I was and still am so grateful for the wonderful opportunity and experience. With that said, later that night we went to Mahiri Takai's Fashion show. And as you can see from above, it was a very private event. The overall show was a great experience. The clothes, design, and aesthetic was amazing. I was able to network with people there, say hello to the designer AND i was able to take a picture with Devin j Clark who was on season 22 of america's next top model.

I can't wait for next fashion week and all the great opportunities that will come from attending these wonderful events.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.