Featured Writer

7/20/16


I am so happy to be able to share with you all that in addition to the many collaborations I have been doing with companies, I will now be a featured writer for Fernweh and Fringe. This company was created by Janine Quinn. Here is an exert from her website about her passion, 
" Inspired by a nomadic spirit and memories of days in Bohemia, Fernweh & Fringe is Janine’s brand that holds a history spanning across travels from Hungary to Central America. "
I am very excited to announce that I will be writing style posts for her site. I can't wait to see all the great outcomes that will come from this opportunity. Make sure you all stay tuned by joining Val Daily's email list to get notified whenever I post. Also make sure to check out her site:
http://www.fernwehandfringe.com/?ref=valdailyy



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.