Originality is Key

1/25/15

Hello everyone, today I just wanted to take a different road with what I post and kind of just sit back and talk. After all, the way I designed my blog was for me to able to give you guys tips and ideas towards fashion and health but as you are able to see; I've also have posted about events in my life and my thoughts. I really want to stick to the idea of being able to share my thoughts with you since in the end, I love to write.



Anyways, for today's post I thought I could share my opinion on originality. In my  mind I believe that originality is one of the key factors to success. Uncreative writing, in my opinion leads nowhere. What is the point of taking someone's writing and posting or saying it as yours. My goal with this blog is to reach out to as many people as I can and let you know that you don't have to be like anyone else. To be “original” doesn’t mean producing something totally new, something that hasn’t been expressed before. To be original is to produce something that’s present in everyone, but which no one else would’ve thought of expressing in just that way because no one else is you.
I live by all these quotes because they inspire me every day to just be myself and they should do the same for you.
And remember:
The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline toward the religion of solitude.
—  Aldous Huxley

I hope this inspired a lot of you because it sure inspires me to be original. Check out my last post to see and outfit of the day and stay tuned for a recap on what I have been up to.

Until next time,
Val

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.