Welcome to the New Val Daily

1/22/16



Many of you have been reading Val Daily since the beginning. For that I'd like to thank all of you who do read the blog on a daily basis. If you are new, welcome! 
I've had this blog for 2 years now and while I did have a lot of content on here, I have decided to start with a clean slate.
The posts that are left, are some that were either too sentimental for me to get rid of or I simply wanted to keep them so that it would be easier for new readers to get to know me.
With that said, in this new phase of Val Daily I'll simply be sharing my life with you all.
From photo shoots, weekend trips, photography, inspiration and brands that I love. You will all be able to live my life with me.

PC: Exposures by Joey Jones

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.