Party Like It's 1776

7/6/16


If you live in the U.S. I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July festivities. I personally had such a relaxed long weekend that was much needed. For all of my viewers who are not from the U.S., first of all hello!! I wanted to take a moment to thank you all who read my blog from all parts of the world. I LOVE IT. Anyways, like I was saying, if you're not from the U.S. then you probably didn't know that Monday was Independence Day and everyone had a long weekend filled with celebration and fireworks.


I wanted to create a mini look book to show you what I wore this weekend to parties. I made these outfits a bit more simple. Therefore, you can wear this look at any time without having to save that one american flag shirt for the following year.
I stuck with the all american colors, red, white and blue. My overall dress was a lucky find at H&M. The white shirt on the inside is actually a white crop top I also found at H&M and resembled Topshop material a lot. Sandals are by Franco Sarto, oversized sweater from H&M and necklaces from Macy's jewelry section. I incorporated the red later on with a subtle lip stain but nothing too drastic.







I hope you found some cute outfit inspiration from that outfit as you can obviously wear it to any event this summer. Below is another outfit I wore later that weekend. The dress is actually from Marshalls. You can find similar ones at Forever21 and H&M. My heels are from Charlotte Russe and oh my gosh they are the most comfortable heeled sandals I own.



The swimsuit I wore on the 4th is from Tommy Hilfiger's summer collection. I hope you all enjoyed this post stay tuned for more event posts like this!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.