BIOXIDEA Collaboration

8/29/16





I was lucky enough to have been reached out by Bioxidea. This company is a skincare brand that has been featured on Elle, Allure and even Vogue. Here is what the company's about us page explains:

beaute.png
Bioxidea was founded in Paris in 2008 with a passion to create and develop natural anti-aging products that lift, plump, tighten and brighten. We are driven by a fundamental goal to improve lives by revolutionizing personal skincare using science and nature.
Through extensive bio research and our Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Technology™, we have fashioned first-class patented beauty products which deliver long-lasting effects by breaking the boundaries of science, technology and innovation.
Designed to move with the times, Bioxidea has been embraced for its powerful anti-aging effects and attention to every individual's beauty needs. We are 100% CRUELTY FREE (Not tested on animals).
- See more at: http://bioxideausa.com/about-us/#sthash.PtcemzYZ.dpuf


When I first received the packaged I kind of freaked out over how adorable the packaging is designed. In addition to the amount of detail and thought that is evident through the whole package.




The first item I saw was the 'Outline Saver'. This product is to be used for your undereyes, lips, and fine lines around your lips and eyes. I actually only tried out the product on my lips and was so surprised by the results. It basically acted as a lip plumper for my lips and I love it. It wasn't itching or made my lips red like other products I have tried out.



The second product that was included in the package was the 'B.B+B'. I absolutely LOVE this product. I have to be honest, at first I honestly had no clue what this product did but thankfully you can find a ton of youtubers and reviews online about the products. I quickly learned that this product was simply a BB cream with more of illuminating finish than a color base. I have been using a single pump of this whenever I wake up and feel like my face needs more highlight or a wake me up. The product has a pink tone to it so it make you look a bit more flushed and naturally highlighted which is always a plus.


The last goody I found in my package were these 'Miracle 24' Masks. The pack came with 3 sheet masks which all hydrate and tug you skin to get a smoother looking finish. 



I'd really like to thank Bioxidea for sending me these goodies. They are certain a company I will be buying from in the future and I'm so happy I was able to try out and experiment with new products outside of my comfort zone.

To check out their site click here.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.