Skin Aura Review

6/23/16


Since the whole detox trend became popular, the one product I always wanted to try out were the coffee scrubs. So many companies have found great business making coffee scrubs such as Frank Body who was one of the first companies to really bring the idea of coffee scrubs to the table. Lush is also a large company who uses natural ingredients to create their products. Skin Aura is a new company who got into the coffee scrub business as well. I was lucky enough to be contacted by them to try out their product.


On their site they actually only have 3 types of scrubs. There is 'The Original', 'Green Tea', and 'Coco Baby'. I personally picked out Coco Baby because the scrub reduces the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, acne scars, and redness.
I want to be as honest as possible with this review because if you're like me and have sensitive skin you really keep an eye out for the good and the bad. Let me tell you, this product is nothing but good. Not only is it soft and sturdy but the smell is fantastic. As soon as you open the packaging the fresh smell of brewed coffee surrounds you. Unfortunately, I do have to break it to all of you, it is pretty messy. At least for a first timer like me, I made a mess all over my bathroom. Just keep in mind not to grab too much product out of the bag and you'll be fine.


If you're interested in checking out their products go on their site:



I also can't forget the most important thing, PRICE! If you're like me and you've been wanting to try out the scrub for a while you'll know that there are so many different prices and package sizes that you really can't decide. But at Skin Aura it's only $17.99 for a quite large package that will last you a long time. Make sure to use valentina10 for a 10% discount on your total purchase (:




Make sure you go follow them on instagram @skin.aura and show them some love.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.