Yale Fashion Show

7/13/16



As I mentioned in my previous post where I share with you all my experience being able to model on TV, I mentioned that I would also be walking for a fashion show. I wanted to put this post together for you all to enjoy and get to see a behind the scenes to what my modeling days look like.


One of the things I loved about this show was that KIKO Milano did our makeup that day. Fun fact, Kim Kardashians says she swears by their makeup removing wipes which are actually very hard to find in the U.S.


Quick info about the dresses I wore:
This dress which was a mix of grays, blues, and greens was designed from Rags Company. The white dress below is designed by Joseph Ribkoff and sold at Idiom Botiques.




















I was fortunate enough to also have a photoshoot for both clothing companies as the show went on. All the pictures above are a sneak peek into what the photoshoot looked like taken by a fellow model who took the snaps shown above. I hope you all enjoy these types of posts, once I receive the professional pictures I will make a post including those. Make sure you all follow me on my Instagram @valramm in case I post them on there first.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.