Zaful Collaboration Pt. 2

12/17/16

While many of you know I love collaborating with brands and this is another segment to a post I had made previously "A Twist On The Little Black Dress". The dress below is from www.Zaful.com, while it is now winter time where I live I know that many of you will appreciate this post because of the weather in the cities many of you live.
This dress is a fun alternative to your average spring/summer maxi dress. It's great for family events or even a day out boating. The best part it's that the dress is a perfect combination between fun and flirty. It's a breezy material but also very outgoing style with two long slits on either side.









Don't forget to check out Zaful.com for more dresses just like this one and make sure to send me pictures if you do end up purchasing this item!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.