College Move In Day 2016

12/18/16


2016 brought some great things to me, one of those being moving into my college dorm for freshmen year! I'm so thankful to have this opportunity because I personally really value education and I know that many people out there don't get to be as lucky.
With that said, my first semester of college is over. My last final was last Friday and by being home I started to do some self reflecting. I have realized how much has changed and how I have changed and progressed as a person in these past few months. 
Therefore, I wanted to share some images from the day I moved in and what my dorm room looks like from my side. As of a couple of weeks ago we actually rearranged the room so it looks a bit different. Let me know if any of you are interested in seeing an updated look on my dorm when I get back from winter break. 
Looking back at these photos amazes me how excited I was for the unexpected and it brings me a lot of happiness being able to say i'm so happy where I am.





The packing process was certainly on another level. I promise that for next year I will photograph the process to share with you all. My room turned out great, I love all the decorations I brought with me. If you are all still interested in seeing how my suite looks don't be afraid to let me know down below in the comments and I will upload a post all about living with seven other girls!
I hope you all liked seeing how my room turned out, I love being able to make posts like these that I can look back on and cherish.







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.