Fall 2016

12/19/16


Realizing that it is the second week of December makes me happy and sad at the same time. Sad because my favorite season is fall, there is just something about the air and the colors that makes me very happy to wake up to every day. As well as happy because it is now winter which means Christmas time is right around the corner...literally. 
As I look at all my christmas decorations I can't help but think of all the photographs I took over the fall time. That is why I'm dedicating a whole post to them just because! I do however have to step up my game on taking pictures this winter because I am really lacking in that department. Although, maybe all the fall time pictures will balance out the lack of photography for the past two season. 


Every year comes a new series of photographs. My family has made it a tradition to always go apple and pumpkin picking around the same time every year. This has become one of my favorite family traditions, not only because my family gets together but because of all the cute moments that are captured on camera.






Being in college for the first time has allowed me to make a ton of new little traditions. Especially with roommates and friends who are not from New England and this is their first time experiencing fall time. There is nothing better than seeing my friend's faces light up when they see a leaf pile or just simply stopping to take pictures of the foliage. I'm very lucky that I get to go to a University where the campus grounds are extremely well taken care off and the scenery is just breath taking.






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.