The MET X Olivier Rousteing

12/25/16


One of my favorite events to have attended over the fall time was the Olivier Rousteing and Alina Choo interview. This interview was held at the Metropolitan Museum in New York City. The best part of going to school in a city is being able to take the train into New York and be there in an instant. 
On this day I invited my friend Brandon to join me to experience this great interview with me. We met up after classes and shortly after we were on our way to the Met. Olivier Rousteing is unlike any other. His humor and honesty really made the interview seem more interactive and opinionated. 





I was so happy to be able to attend this glamorous event and what's a fashion event post without any outfit details? Above and below you can see a bit of my outfit unfortunately it was so dark out that it's hard to see all the pieces. What you can see if my French Connection leather jacket which i was so lucky to find at a Nordstrom Rack for such a steal! Underneath that i wore a plain black halter tank top paired with black textured Zara leggings. My favorite part of this whole outfit were my shoes! I was sent two pairs of booties from Shein.com and one of the pairs are blue velvet all throughout the shoe. The heel is not too tall, only about 2-3 inches but since it's a chunky heel i could walk all around the city with no problem.






This was by far my favorite event to attend at the Met and be sure to stick around because I will be attending more events like these in the next year!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.