FOOD GUIDE // NYC

6/27/16


I Constantly get asked by friends and family where I like to go in the city. While I'm no expert myself I do consider myself a bit of a pro when it comes to dinning options in the big apple. 


One of my ultimate favorite places to go is John's Pizza. It's located right on Times Square and it's certainly one of the many famous restaurants in the city. As a person who goes there constantly I do have to recommend to make a reservation. Unless you want to wait in the line of tourist for almost an hour.



One of my most recent discoveries was Le Pain Quotidien. This restaurant is located near Grand Central but there are a few others spread throughout the city. I highly recommend going here if you are looking for a place to hang out and chill. They have a variety of items on the menu from soups and sandwiches but also a variety of pastries and of course coffee.





Of course I have to incorporate my outfit into this post. With that said, I was wearing a navy Betsy Johnson dress which you can barely see because my scarf is so big. I actually picked up this blanket scarf at H&M during the winter and occasionally wear it when it's chilly out. My sandals are from Franco Sarto, rings from @PinealVisionJewelry and sunnies from Mirina Collections.
I will continue to add to this Food Guide for all of you who love to travel and would like to branch out if you're ever in NYC.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.