TV Appearance CT Style

6/29/16



For almost a year and a half you all know that I was signed as a model in my state as well as New York. Luckily June 8th I was able to appear on a famous tv station in my state. I was asked to model along side a fellow model who is known in the business as well. We were modeling on CT Style on News8 for some boutiques who we would feature later that Saturday at a Fashion Show. 
I wanted to share with you all this experience because I'm so thankful and still astonished that this actually happening. I still can't believe it happened even after I watch the behind the scene clips I have. I'm sure that if you want to watch the full segment you can go on http://www.wtnh.com/ctstyle and then look for either me or 'fashion show preview'.



I got to model with beautiful white and gold mini dress from Joseph Ribkoff and accessories from a boutique called Idiom.



The first clip above is behind the scenes look from the control room and the second clip I recorded while I saw the segment live on my TV ( and yes I was very giddy). I can't wait to see the many more opportunities that will arise just like this one and I can't wait to share it with you all. Stay tuned for a post all about the Fashion Show that we were promoting.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.