Les Collections Jewelry

7/1/16

If you follow me on Instagram you would know that I have been working with a jewelry company called Les Collections. These ladies run an Instagram business (@lescollections) and just recently opened up their own website. This is now my second package I have received from them, if you're interested to see the first set of necklaces I got go stalk my Instagram @valramm (shameless promo).




I wanted to make this post to show them more appreciation than before. Even though I made countless Instagram posts featuring their jewelry, I feel as if their brand needs more awareness. A bit of background on the company, they are based out of Spain ( how cool?!?). They are bilingual and some of the nicest people I have worked with. All of their jewelry consists of small details. Where it's a small gem, an anchor or a starfish everything is well made. Did I mention all of their jewelry is handmade? And for all for all you 90s trend fashionistas, most of the necklaces are chokers.



Make sure you go follow them on their Instagram and show them some much deserved love.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Val Daily. Design by Fearne.